Friday 6 January 2012

Thank You, Spasiba, Merci beaucoup, Schönen Dank and Dhanyawaad!


Today, as this blog turns one month old, I am surprised to say the least, with the response received to this blog.

With blog views spread across 04 continents, 07 countries viz. Europe (Russia, UK, Germany, France), North America, Australia, and of course Asia (India), as far as I am concerned, this is sincerely more than a modest beginning.

In these one month old postings, I have already touchbased on topics related to cosmology, personal finance, sports, technology to name a few.

I really look forward to your suggestions, comments and views on the topics already discussed or you can let me know the topic of your interest so that I can blog on these topics.

So, once again, Thank You, Spasiba, Merci beaucoup, Schönen Dank and Dhanyawaad!

Cheers!!

1 comment:

  1. this is a very good way to welcome your readers
    Hemant

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year